「Black Rabbit smiling」
|Gift(s)||Spear of Indra, Judge Master|
|Occupation||Currently a referee for Gift Games inside Miniature Garden|
|Anime Debut||Episode 1 - The Problem Children Have Arrived at Hakoniwa, Haven't They?|
A rabbit-eared girl who resides in the Miniature Garden. She's the one who summoned the problem children. She often tries to be serious but easily gets flustered and usually speaks in third-person. Her normally blue hair turns pink as she gains increased power.
She is a member of the community called "No Name". And the overall caretaker for the Community's children.
As stated from Episode 4, rabbits have the authority to judge and referee games. In order to participate in the games, they'd have to meet a number of requirements.
She has been called several names/titles. These include "Symbol of Selflessness", "Moon Rabbit", "Noble of Miniature Garden"
After the arrival of the problem kids, her titles continue to grow... [Highborn of Little Garden(lol)], [Highborn of Little Garden(deko)] and [Highborn of Little Garden(porn)] mostly named by Izayoi
Black Rabbit has light blue, long hair with two bunny ears on top. Her hair turns pink when using great power, as shown in episode 1 as she chases Izayoi Sakamaki to the edge of the world. When her hair turns to a complete blood red, she has enough power to send Izayoi flying through several walls with a single hit. She has red eyes and wears a black/ navy blue, red and white ruffled outfit which Shiroyasha recommended because she would earn more while refereeing a Gift Game. She also wears a black collar with white ruffles, a mini skirt with garters, red heels with white ruffles on top and wristbands/ cuffs that match the outfit on both of her wrists.
Based on her title "Symbol of Selflessness", she is willing to bring the No Names flag and title back, and other various things (like getting Leticia, their former demon lord leader, back for the community), Black Rabbit is a very loyal person. She will do whatever she can to help the people she considers friends, as well as the entire communities, even if it means sacrificing herself. However she does have some pride as the Noble of Miniature Garden. She gets flustered quite easily but still when she needs to be serious she is. Black Rabbit is really a considerate kind person but when angry she does get quite and scary and quite powerful. Black Rabbit also is a bit of a worrywart. She's always afraid someone would get into trouble and cause the whole community to have a bad reputation. But still she always trust her friends and believes in them, most of the time. As was shown in volume 5, she had doubts about entrusting Jin with a very important job.
Compared to others she had been shown to be very gullible against Izayoi.
Izayoi Sakamaki- Black Rabbit and Izayoi have a "Constant" relationship. Izayoi always has some "fun" with her like tickling her and pulling her ears. It also stated in Episode 5 that Izayoi and Black Rabbit were discussing about their flag of the No-Names. Izayoi said, "I want our flag to be in the stars." Black Rabbit replied, "Seems romantic," and they both smiled at each other.
Shiroyasha- They both seem to have a close friend relationship. Shiroyasha thinks that they're "more" than friends, so she does perverted actions towards Black Rabbit as shown when Shiroyasha jumped right into Black Rabbit's chest.
Black Rabbit summoned the trio to Little Garden. Her first appearance towards the trio, however, only gave the trio a first impression that she is cosplaying; Black Rabbit tries to be serious about what she intends to say, but initially, the trio did not take her seriously.
When things took a turn for the worst, KuroUsagi was requested by his Highness to materialize her Sun Armor for him to test his strength. It was then that the Sun Armor was destroyed with a punch and injured KuroUsagi very badly.
Though she managed to recover from her wound, her powers as a Moon rabbit seemed to have vanished and so did her other Game judge powers: her rabbit ears, turning her into a normal girl.
- Spear of Indra - Also called "Indra's Weapon." In Episode 4 - It Seems Some Pervert is After Black Rabbit?, Black Rabbit uses her gift Spear of Indra and summons a spear of Gold. This spear has an elemental affinity for lightning. Its name is likely derived from the Indian deity Indra, the god of Thunderstorms. The same deity is also the king of heaven in Hindu mythology and the god of weather and war.
- Sun Armor - An armor that shines like the sun and is said to be an ultimate defence.
- Vajra Replica -a vajra that has the ability to shoot out lightning.
- Moon Shrine - Is able to transport players to another setting---the Moon.
- [Trial Jurisdiction]- An ability of a Judge to stop the game to hold a trial to determine the validity of the game.
- Black Rabbit resembles Reisen Udongein Inaba from Touhou Project when her hair turns to pink.
- The "Black" in her name doesn't resemble anything in her besides her clothing and stockings, though in the light novel, her hair is described as black when the moonlight glow around it has been lost.
- In both the Light Novel and Anime, it is stated that if her ears detect that someone has broken a rule, moon rabbits would self destruct spectacularlly.
- She is proud of her chastity that she has retained for 200 years.